Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, January 26, 2018

Disorderly Sleeping

Last night, because I am still battling with the flu, I slept alone in the spare bedroom here at the villa.  I am not sure exactly how it went down, but somewhere in the night, I got into a series of brawls with the bedding.  I woke several times and found myself hopelessly entangled in the sheets and pillows.  I quickly kicked myself free and fell back to sleep.
This morning, I woke and found that two of the four pillows had been peeled free from their covers.  One of the pillow covers was on the floor.   The other was balled up beside me. The blanket was clumped into a heap at my feet and the cover sheet was wadded up nearby.  Somehow, I had managed to find my way underneath the mattress sheet.  The elastic corner of that was pulled tightly over my head.  The pillows were all pushed against the headboard. 

-- Mitchell Hegman

1 comment:

  1. While fever is running its course, take lots of liquids and change shirt when it is soaked. You definitely have an infection. If it is the flu you have, you must have a viral infection. I suggest you see a doctor. There is a prevalence of flu here in the US. And it is not just ordinary flu as news stories say. Be well!

    ReplyDelete