Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Rumble

A few minutes before 5:00 AM this morning, a huge rumble shook through the whole of my house.  My windows rattled, literally.

When I first woke (at 4:00), I peered outside and saw nothing but clear skies and the array of stars around me.  Thinking a rogue thunder and lightning storm must be approaching, I stepped out side and scanned all around me.

Nothing but stars.

A couple years ago, at midday, this very same event occurred at my house.  A search on the internet suggested an earthquake immediately underneath me might be the cause of such a rumble.

Not really sure at his point.

I am just glad my coffee was not harmed.

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment