Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Another Filipino Gathering

A group of a dozen or so Filipino women came out to the house for a late afternoon dinner.  This is the third time Desiree and I have gathered with this group of Filipinos.  The food is always great and there is no such thing as an awkward silence or dull moment with these girls.

Several women brought gifts for Desiree.  I found one the gifts, three grocery bags filled with outdoor plants, in the shade under our linden tree.  I snapped a photograph of the bags with my smarter-than-me-phone.  I showed Desiree the photo on my phone.  “Look, Des,” I teased, “someone delivered groceries for the deer, too.” 



The Girls Arriving



Groceries for the Deer

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment