Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Montana is Convenient

As part of celebrating our first Valentine’s Day together, Desiree and I rustled up a bottle of champagne for an after-dinner drink.

“We need to chill this,” I suggested to Desiree as I held up our selected bottle of   champagne in the early afternoon (just before taking a required nap).  I poked my finger at the label.  “Says so right here.”

Desiree gestured toward the refrigerator.

“Nope,” I said.  “Sometimes, Montana is convenient.  This baby is going outside in a snowbank.”

After making this proclamation, I marched out and jammed the bottle into a bank that developed off the end of my back deck.



Our Champagne Chilling in a Snowbank

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment