Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Three Possibilities


·         In one possibility I turn unapologetically liberal, begin reporting to various work appointments wearing nothing but a canary yellow speedo, and write-in the name “Donald Duck” on every ballot for which I am eligible to vote.

·         In another possibility I author a runaway best-selling book.  Every page of the book has only the line: “What the _____________” written at the center.  The idea is that the readers will fill-in the blank each day with a different word depending on their mood.  

·         In the final possibility I prefer the company of women.
--Mitchell Hegman

4 comments:

  1. I had an ultra conservative friend that didn't care for Mitt Romney so he said he wrote in Mickey Mouse.

    At one of my low points in life (of which there have been too many to count), a friend gave me a blank diary that had daily lines..saying I am grateful for ______.

    As for the third bullet, I also agree...I prefer the company of women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for spring!

    I wonder if I might find a publisher?

    ReplyDelete