Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, October 18, 2019

A Sure Winner

If you have been thinking, like me, that dinosaurs lost everything when they went extinct millions of years ago, you might be mistaken.  I have unearthed a video that shows dinosaurs can still win an old-fashioned footrace.
In this case, T-rex is a sure winner.
The rare “footage” you are about to see was captured at Emerald Downs in Auburn, Washington.
Though the video posted here is less than a minute long, I find watching it incredibly satisfying.
—Mitchell Hegman
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNug10NSlK8 

2 comments:

  1. I feel for the one that deflated, I would have had a serious attack of claustrophobia mixed with insane laughter. I realized, too, that the inflation properties is why everyone was holding one hand to the front of the suit to keep from being smothered by the plastic view window. I have told coworkers that they don't even have to dare me to put one of these suits on and run through the halls of the college just to see what happens. Probably a write up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I laugh every single time I see someone in one of those T-rex costumes. Just tears me up.

    ReplyDelete