Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Make in China

For the last hundred-thousand years (give or take), I have been diligent in my efforts to purchase products made in the USA.  It’s my thing.  Obviously, I am not always successful.

Recently, I placed an online order for a pair of emergency “space” blankets.  I want to toss the blankets into the glove box of my car in case I get stuck in some ungodly winter place.

The blankets arrived the other day.   They turned out to be a miss for me relative to place of manufacture.  Says right on the front of the package “MAKE IN CHINA.”  I find myself wondering if the manufacturer intended to print “MAKED IN CHINA.”


 

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment