Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

We’ve Got This

Desiree and I are working together on the final paperwork to secure a visa for her so she can travel here to the United States.  At the very tail of this paperwork torrent is a series of security questions.  I am going to call the questions “interesting” because I am feeling generous at the moment.

So, here we go with a few answers:

  • No, she does not plan on trafficking underage children.
  • Nope, not going to be working as a prostitute.
  • Will not practice dentistry or work as a doctor without a license.
  • Has not committed any war crimes.

I think we are good here.  Now, let’s bring my girl home.

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment