Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Wallpaper

In preparation for an upcoming remodel of our master bathroom, Desiree took on the task of stripping the wallpaper from three walls there.  I determined early on I lacked the patience for removing the old paper.

Before tackling the paper, we sat together and watched a couple “How To” videos.  Following that, armed with the appropriate tools, Desiree went to work on the paper.  

After Desiree had been working on the paper for a couple hours, I walked back to the bathroom to check on her progress.  I found her picking at the paper on the wall with a pile of shredded paper at her feet.  She had stripped less than a quarter of one wall.  “Well,” I asked, “how is it going?”

“I want to go back to the Philippines,” she answered.

Mitchell Hegman

2 comments:

  1. I hate wall paper. I read this to Erica and she laughed as hard as I did. ROTFL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wallpaper is okay as a feature in one or two rooms, but you had a whole diet of the stuff!

      Delete