Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Monday, October 2, 2023

Baby Storage

I will freely admit to knowing very little about infants.  I mean, I know which end you feed, and I know that you immediately hand them off to someone else when they start squirming or crying.  But that is the extent of my knowledge.

Strictly by chance, I learned something new about babies.  Specifically, I learned about proper storage of your baby.  Yesterday, I purchased two discount storage bins.  A sticker affixed to the inside of the lids made it abundantly clear that the bins were not designed for long-term storage of your baby.

That’s some pretty good information for a guy like me.

I am sharing a couple smartphone photographs of the bins in the name of public service.



Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment