Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Monday, October 30, 2023

Shifting Projects

My master ceiling project has stalled. I found a drywall finisher, but I am now waiting for his schedule to fit me in. While in waiting mode, I decided to push into the master bathroom and remove the base trim in there. We have been working on a remodel in there that will finish slightly behind the bedroom.

Interesting timing on removing the trim in the master bathroom. I first installed the trim in my house in late October and early November of 1991. Here I am, 32 years later, taking another run at things.

I don't have any photographs of my work on the trim from 32 years ago, but I did manage to dredge up a photograph of me painting some wall for the very first time. I am sharing that along with my more recent work.

Me Painting (October 1991)

Removed  Base Trim (October 2023)

Without Trim (October 2023)

—Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment