Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, October 9, 2020

Alien Abduction

Back in the 1950s and 1960s a spate of “alien abduction” stories began cropping up.  I am talking about extraterrestrials swooping down in flying saucers and snatching up humans.

In the 1970s and 1980s these stories took on something of a more lurid tone.  People began claiming they would be abducted from their house (usually while in bed and wearing something sexy) and then be taken to a spaceship where the extraterrestrials would fiddle with them.  This “fiddling” often included big-eyed aliens using anal probes to examine their human subjects.

The aliens would return their human subjects after an appropriate level of poking and prodding.

I am in no position to question why aliens from outer space would want to anally probe someone, but I definitely don’t like the sound of it.

Honestly, I was, from beginning to end, fairly skeptical regarding these stories of abduction.  But I am now in a position to soften on my doubt.

Something is going on while I am sleeping at night.

Some mornings, I wake to find my bedding in a twisted-up mess and my body sprawled in an awkward position.

Obviously, I have been thrashing about violently in my sleep.  More and more, I am convinced I am fending off aliens from outer space.

What else could account for this?

I have posted a photograph of what my bedding looks like after I wake from a night of a near-abduction.


 

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment