Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Monday, October 5, 2020

Together Apart

We are connected today in ways I could not have imagined even fifteen years ago.  From my remote mountain cabin, no more than fifteen minutes from the Bob Marshall wilderness, I am able to video chat with Desiree in the Philippines.

Really, most of the world is so connected.

Early in the Covid-19 pandemic, while the entire world remained in isolation, Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins of the Foo Fighters, connected superstars from around the world to record a new version of “Times Like These.”

I love the message and I love result.

Take a listen:

Mitchell Hegman

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GElP4YdrBE

No comments:

Post a Comment