Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Repairing the Human Brain

Normally, I avoid posting anything that will occupy anyone for more than four or five minutes.  Today, I am making a notable exception.

If you don’t have time to watch this when you first land here, save the link and watch the posted video when you have fifteen minutes.

The video, a TED presentation, is about the human brain.  The presentation is stunningly crisp.  The information gives me hope we may find a better way to overcome a lot of our most severe problems.


Mitchell Hegman

Video Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esPRsT-lmw8 

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I didn’t see ant cure for stupidity in the video! I consistently find myself doing stupid things like filling my air fryer so full there is no air flow (it takes longer to cook things on the bottom then).

    ReplyDelete