Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Jigsaw Puzzle Warning

Some jigsaw puzzles should come with warnings.

A cartoon puzzle I completed a couple weeks ago should have warned me (just to pique my interest) I would be finding a tiny nude woman on the front cover of a magazine one of the characters was reading.

“Well, I’ll be darned,” I said when I snapped together the two pieces depicting the nude girl. 

The puzzle I am piecing together now also needs a warning.

This puzzle, purchased from Costco, is a 1000-piece depiction of a Costco store.  And the warning should to be this: WARNING: THIS PUZZLE WILL MAKE YOU HUNGRY!

I keep seeing all kinds of delicious food as I work on the thing.   After a few minutes of working on it, I am compelled to trot into my kitchen and grab a snack from among the “grazing” goods I purchased at Costco earlier this week.

The displays of chips have been especially problematic.



Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment