Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, September 9, 2022

Toilet Paper Dispenser Technology

Oddly enough, we need to talk about toilet paper dispensers for the second time this year.

Perhaps you recall a post from late April in which I shared the following photograph of an impressive “quad” dispenser:

Quad Dispenser

While the quad dispenser didn’t significantly contribute to a change in toilet paper dispenser design, I found myself impressed with the “doomsday prepper” mentality it represents  

Today, I bring you the very latest in toilet paper dispenser technology.  I found the dispenser while overnighting in a motel room in Roundup, Montana.  We are talking, of course, about a toilet paper dispenser with an attached shelf for your cellphone.

I stared at the shelf for quite a while, considering whether the shelf was a brilliant idea or merely grim.

I am still working on my answer…




Toilet Paper Dispenser with a Phone Shelf

Mitchell Hegman

2 comments:

  1. I go with brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has been the most common assessment. It is pretty clever!

      Delete