Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, April 14, 2023

Birthday Report

I celebrated my birthday yesterday.  The day started with Desiree wishing me a good morning with a birthday banner (see the posted photo).  If you want to be technical, I am what you would term a “senior adult”.

Thing is, I never adulted all that well and I don’t think I am all that great at senioring either.  In order to make my age more palatable, I have decided to determine it by adding together the two number used to express it.

Using this method, I turned 13 for the second time in my life.

Much better.

In local news, the hillside chipmunk tribe has once again taken over control of my back deck and bluebirds are bouncing along the top rail of my fence.

In the realm of finances, the Dow, Nasdaq, and S & P stock indices all rose in pronounced fashion for the day.

Finally, I have brushed aside the (possibly annoying) fact another snowstorm shouldered against us throughout yesterday.  I had better things to dwell on.

You turn 13 only twice in your life.



Desiree and the Birthday Banner

Mitchell Hegman

2 comments:

  1. I’ve always thought 13 held the universe together. Happy Birthday and long may you ponder.

    ReplyDelete