Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Sunday, April 23, 2023

The Gang of Six

You may recall the “Gang of Six”.   They were six United States senators from both political parties who worked on a bipartisan basis to address the federal budget deficit and debt in 2011. They proposed a nutty plan that included both spending cuts and revenue increases.

Well, I have my own Gang of Six.  They are not senators.  My Gang of Six is comprised of chipmunks.   And, truthfully, I have no idea if there are six of them, but there are at least four of them.

They seem like six.

While I have no firm proof my gang is promoting a strategy to change my tax structure, I can affirm that they regularly overrun my back deck and brick ledge.   Recently, one of them, in a panic to flee from me, knocked a small terra cotta pot (holding a candle) from the brick ledge.

The pot shattered on my deck.  

Thanks, Gang of Six.



A Member of the Gang on My Deck



Broken Pot

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment