Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Sunday, April 2, 2023

I Feel Love

Posted today is a video featuring the Blue Man Group with Venus Hum (aka Annette Strean) as the vocalist.

The video is of particular interest to me.  First, some years ago, I saw the Blue Man Group perform the song at one of their shows in Las Vegas.  More notably, I discovered that Annette is a Montana native.  She grew up in Whitefish, the daughter of a logger.

Upon discovering this, I found her personal profile on Facebook and sent a friend request.  Apparently, thinking I was your garden variety stalker (or some equivalent), she never responded.

I got over the friend request thing and I am now Facebook friends with one of my old coworker’s dogs.

Mitchell Hegman

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFgIcD02Lxo

No comments:

Post a Comment