Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Thursday, May 4, 2023

A Rough Beginning

While shuffling through paperwork in my den, I found a set of crude sketches in a notebook.  The drawings were produced a couple years ago by a roofer and I while debating ideas for roofing transitions and flashing ideas for attaching the sunroom to my house.  The drawings are both spare and ugly and not likely to make a lick of sense to anyone else looking at them.

For me, the sketches make perfect sense and I looked upon them fondly.

I have posted a photograph of the rudimentary drawing along with a photograph of the now finished sunroom.

As you can see, we strayed a bit from our first concept.  A good thing, that.



The Sketch



The Sunroom

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment