Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Morning Report, 8-2-2023

I have six windows and a door open, along with seven fans pushing last night’s cool air into my house. August has arrived snarling with daytime heat. Last night, I munched down too many Dot’s Homestyle Pretzels before going to bed. The pretzels are addictive enough that I think they should carry some form of warning on the package.

In more shocking news, an aggressive sea otter in California is stealing surfboards from surfers in the lineup at Santa Cruz. The otter forces itself onto the boards despite the presence of the riders. Sometimes, the otter even munches on the boards.

Finally, my sister told me about a woman who is addicted to eating toilet paper. That’s pretty unusual, I think. I wonder how she handled that weird toilet paper shortage during the pandemic a couple of years back?

End of report.

—Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment