Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Monday, September 18, 2023

A Few More Observations

  • My spelling is sometimes so far off the mark, spellcheck will offer me as the correct spelling six or so words I have never seen in my life.
  • In the last few years, I think my muscles have developed hydraulic leaks.
  • I have learned not to ask at the beginning of any endeavor: “What could possibly go wrong?”
  • The guy who wrote that song, “Everything is Beautiful,” never had herpes.
  • My buddy has been trying to make “disheveled” an accepted fashion thing, but it’s not working.
  • A job that requires a sharp knife is likely something I should not do.
  • The good news is that we watching a lot less television.  The bad news is we are staring at our phone.

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment