Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, April 17, 2021

An Honorary Montanan

Desiree has never been to Montana, but she is already a big fan.  She regularly visits the Facebook group Montanica! postings.  She has a million questions about Montana’s weather, wildlife, waters, trees, and the people.  She insists I take pictures to share with her when I travel anywhere in the state.

Desiree already knows plenty about Montana.  I am not certain I have the authority, but as of yesterday I have decided to make Desiree an “honorary” Montanan.  She has earned it.  I especially like the things she says about Montana.

Yesterday, she wanted to see photographs from my drive home from Gardiner along Hubway 89 between Wilsall and Townsend.

“Wow!” she gushed after I shared a few photographs.  “It’s like you’re covered with sky there.  You have a beautiful blanket of sky over you.”

“Yes,” I responded.  “That’s it, exactly!”

I have posted the photographs I shared with Desiree.




Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment