Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Thursday, April 15, 2021

The Drive In

I drove to Gardiner, Montana, for my favorite teaching gig.  Today, I will conduct a class at Mammoth for the Yellowstone National Park electricians.  I really enjoy the electrician’s and I especially like the drive to and from this venue.  The scenery and wildlife are world class.

Snow squalls and clouds obscured the peaks of the higher mountains as I drove down through Paradise Valley.  Nearing the park, I began to encounter a lot of deer, elk, and bighorn sheep alongside the road.

The animals look a bit scruffy as they transition from winter to summer coats.  

I have posted four photographs from my drive in.


 

The Absaroka Range



Bighorn Sheep



Bighorn Sheep



Elk

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment