Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Monday, April 19, 2021

Don’t Worry About the Water

With Montana at long last considering warmer weather, my cat is willing to spend a few hours outside.  I recently put his “fair weather” water bowl out on the back deck for him.

The water bowl is a risky move.  Plenty of opportunities for freezing the water still exist.  Glancing ahead at our weather yesterday, I saw we may be in for a spate of freezing cold.

This morning, I woke to snow.

No need to worry about the water, though.  When I poked my head out to check on the water, I saw the high winds preceding the cold and snow blew the bowl over and sent it out into the native grass of my yard.

Thank you, Montana weather!    

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment