Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

My Sweet Solar PV System

For my birthday, in addition to receiving my second Covid jab, Desiree had the most amazing cake made for me.  Because the cake is in Manila and I am at home on here on the Montana prairie, I can only look at the cake from across the “interweb.”  Desiree and her girls are going to have to eat it for me, also.

Apparently, Desiree found the cake maker on Facebook and sent off specifications for the design.   Most amazingly, for delivery, the cake had to survive a 40-kilometer journey through metro Manila on the back of a motorcycle.  I am not sure I could survive that.

The cake features some a few electrician’s tools, some wire, a bottle of Glenlivet, and my solar PV system.

The best cake, ever!



My Solar PV System



My Sweet Solar PV System

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment