Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Learning From Serial Killers

I rather hate to admit this, but I borrowed a trick from serial killers.  To dispose of their victim’s bodies, some serial killers cut the corpses of their victims into smaller pieces.

It’s a grim practice, but I put it to use (more or less) when I sawed out the rough opening for the door into my sunroom.

I cut five sections from the wall in clearing the opening.  My plan, in true serial killer fashion, is to quietly dispose of the removed sections in my trash bin over the next two collection cycles.  Some sections were far too big and cumbersome to fit in my two trash bins, forcing me to whack them down into more manageable chunks.

I am posting pictures of the process described above and the end results.

 


Partially Open Wall



Opened Doorway



Removed Wall Sections



Chunks Ready for Disposal



Inside the Sunroom

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment