Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Monday, July 19, 2021

Up Next: Trout-Flavored Ice Cream

In case you missed it, July 14 was National Macaroni and Cheese Day.  Unbeknownst to me, National Macaroni and Cheese Day is always celebrated on July 14.  Maybe next year we can all mark our calendars to make sure we remember to celebrate.

I like macaroni and cheese as much as the next person, but I am now thinking my taste for it might be somewhat provisional.  I definitely don’t see macaroni and cheese as a dessert.

This year, to mark the celebration of National Macaroni and Cheese Day, Brooklyn-based Van Leeuwen Ice Cream produced a limited batch of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese-flavored ice cream.  The limited offering quickly sold out.

First: What!

Second: Yuck!

Third: No.



Mitchell Hegman

Source: UPI

No comments:

Post a Comment