Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Six Months

On December 28, 2020, I finalized my sunroom order from Florian Solar Products and sent them payment for manufacture.  Yesterday, a full six months later, a big rig barreled down my country road, spooling dust from ten big tires, to deliver the kit to my house.

The truck, per my request, had a tailgate lift.  The kit weighed a bit more than one ton and arrived in the form of three pallets and four long boxes.  The trucker, a pleasant young man named Bill, quickly dropped the pieces to my concrete drive and we carried the long boxed into my garage.  Those were followed by the three pallets pushed inside on a pallet jack.

Now, the confounding task of putting things together.












Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment