Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Travel Plans

I saw on the news that an estimated 50 million Americans will be on the road for this long weekend.  On a Friday afternoon, I encountered some 40 million of those travelers (give or take a few) on my drive home from a trip to Helena.

By the time I arrived home, I had firmed-up my own travel plans.  I will spend my holiday weekend walking between my house and the lakeshore with occasional diversions to the nearest refrigerator.

My first excursion to the lake soon followed.  Down at the lakeshore, I found a good portion of the St. Clair family splashing about in the water.

It’s a good day when you find nearly a half-dozen St. Clairs playing in the water.



Cooper and Sawyer Cooling Off in the Lake



Papa Toad, Cooper, and Me with a Baby Garter Snake

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment