Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Morning Report: July 16, 2022

I woke from a dream in which I was setting out cotton balls throughout my house with the idea spiders would become entangled in the cotton so I could trap them.

The good news?  Five windows and one door are open at my house.  Three whirring fans are drawing in outside air in an effort to cool the indoor spaces for the coming day.  The indoor temperature is 70° as I write this.

The bad news?  When I checked the outdoor thermometer at my back deck, I found an outdoor temperature of 70°.

Desiree and I have discovered “our” song: Dreadlock Holiday by 10cc.  The theme of the song is a bit dark, but the music is bright.  If you are unfamiliar, click on the link at the end of this blog.

My latest addiction is Mission brand pork rinds.

It occurs to me; I have not mispronounced the word “rotisserie” for at least twenty years now.  

When Desiree gets up in a few minutes, I intend to tell her I love her more today than yesterday. 

End of morning report.

Mitchell Hegman

Dreadlock Holiday:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUNTk5xsxk4

No comments:

Post a Comment