Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Trying a New Approach

Obviously, Montana felt miffed when I sniveled (in the form of yesterday’s blog) about not having appropriate (read “warm” here) spring weather.  Only a few hours after I posted my complaints, heavy snows fell around my house.  By the time the storm vacated the valley I had six inches of fresh snow and temperatures nearly thirty degrees colder than normal for the day of the year.  

Today, I will apply reverse phycology and say something nice about the snow in hopes I might encourage better (once more: warmer) weather.  

Here it is: I want to thank the snow for falling outside my house yesterday – that’s way better than falling inside it.



Outside My Back Door

Mitchell Hegman

2 comments:

  1. For some reason this makes me disoriented. It hasn’t snowed here in Bayawan since…ever? I just don’t think about snow at all anymore. Hmmm…don’t tell me what day it is either, because I don’t need to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are living the island life now. No more snow for you. And now you have adopted island time. That's all upside as near as I can tell.

      Delete