Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Litter Collection (Continued)

Yesterday, I picked up litter along the first quarter-mile of Lake Helena Drive extending south from the causeway   The number of beer cans I collected astounded me.  I considered counting the cans once I arrive back home and separated them for recycling, but I quicky realized the large number would serve only to further irritate me.

I found nothing of value along the roadway.

Just cans and bottles.

One 50-foot section of road yielded piles of Coors cans.  The work of a serial litterbug.

Now, nearly 24 hours beyond collecting the litter, I am far more disappointed and hurt than I am angry.



My Collection of Trash

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment