Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, March 4, 2023

The Spot

After a quick trip to the laundry room to retrieve a towel, I found Desiree in the kitchen and said: “Des, there is a spot on the floor in the laundry room that keeps getting me.  When it catches my eye, I think I need to grab a paper towel so I can clean it up.  The problem is, it isn’t a spot on the floor, it’s part of the pattern for the tile.”

An expression of surprise fell across Desiree’s face.  “I have a spot in there, too!   I do the same thing!”

“Okay, you need to go in there and show me your spot.”

Together, we marched into the laundry room.  Once there, Desiree walked up to the washing machine and pointed out a spot nearby.

“I knew you were going to point that out,” I told her.  “That’s the same spot that gets me.”  I laughed.  “It catches your eye.”



Desiree Pointing Out the Spot

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment