Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Thursday, May 6, 2021

How Did That Get There?

Some things are a mystery to me.  Most tax forms are a solid mystery to me.  Why someone would buy liver on purpose and then eat it qualifies as a mystery.

As of yesterday afternoon, I have a new mystery.   This one involves Scotch. 

Wait.

I am not one-hundred percent certain it involves Scotch.  But a Scotch glass is definitely involved. 

So, yesterday afternoon, when I stepped out my back door to stretch a little after shuffling some papers around, I spotted one of my Scotch glasses in the flower bed just off my back deck.

Weird thig is, I have not been outside with a Scotch glass for a couple weeks. Not that I recall.  And the glass was not there yesterday.  Also, me, my 20 pounds of housecat, and a skinny chipmunk are the only ones regularly hanging out on the deck.

How in the hell did the glass get out there?  I am a little confounded.  What does anyone know about chipmunks?



Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment