Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, December 3, 2021

Christmas Tipi

I left one of my blogs somewhat half-baked.  A couple days ago, I shared a story about the Susag brother’s standing Mark’s tipi poles and then wrapping the tipi with Christmas lights.  Today, I will finish the story by sharing photographs of the tipi lights at night.

I drove to Mark’s house last night and wandered around a bit with my SLR camera to capture the images.

Living in the North Hills on the edge of our valley, as Mark does, provides him with a commanding view of the valley and its pool of lights at night.

The boys did a fine job on the lights.  All we need for a perfect finish is a dusting of snow.



Tipi with the Valley Below



Inside the Tipi



Lights in Abstract (Thanks to Motion)

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment