Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, December 17, 2021

This Jigsaw Puzzle Is Not for Everyone

I think we can accurately make claim that some jigsaw puzzles are more difficult than others.  For one thing, difficulty is directly associated with the number of pieces.  The more pieces, the more difficult.  Puzzles with constantly repeating patterns and puzzles with only subtle color variances are also tricky.

While poking around online to find a few new puzzles to help me work through the darkest days of winter, I chanced upon a winner in the difficulty department.

Judging by the photograph of the puzzle provided, the puzzle doesn’t appear terribly difficult.

I mean…it’s just a frog.

The age recommendation for the puzzle, however, tells another story.

I have posted an image of the puzzle and associated text I snipped from the sales site so you can see for yourself what I found.



Difficult Jigsaw Puzzle

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment