Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Monday, December 27, 2021

Sunroom Squiggles

While my brother-in-law was visiting on Christmas day, he helped me install three “squiggles” in my sunroom.  He acted as my ‘Kevin’ and temporarily supported the squiggles while I fastened them in place.

I custom made my squiggles from ½-inch electrical conduit and 4-inch octagon junction boxes.  To fabricate them, I developed four 90-degree bends on each section of conduit, attached the boxes, and painted everything to match the bronze sunroom structure.

When I finish with the squiggles, each box will support a dimmable LED light source.  I am currently shopping for lights.   I am hoping to find low-profile LED puck lights not much larger diameter than the boxes.  I have not found anything to satisfy me yet.

To be continued…



Working Out the Kinks



Fiddling With Layout



Squiggles in Place

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment