Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Time for a Bib

I don’t know if there is rule on this anywhere, but there should be.  I am talking about a rule governing the practice of drinking a glass of red wine as you sit on your sofa.

I am not advocating something crazy such as banning the practice.  I am, instead, suggesting rules should establish what sort of clothing you wear when drinking red wine on the sofa.

Light colors are out.

This morning, I woke and pulled on the same light-colored shirt I wore last night as I sat on the sofa sipping on wine.  As you can see by the photograph posted, I dribbled a fair amount of wine on the shirt.

This is not a rare occurrence in Mitch-world.  I have stained more than my share of shirts over the years.  I am seriously wondering if it might be time for me to put the internet to work in finding a bib I can wear when I am drinking red wine.



Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment