Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Morning Report, January 5, 2023

I woke at 3:33 to the sound of one of my boiler zones gulping air through the pipes in the crawlspace below my floor.  Also, I keep waking from dreams about working as an electrician.

Yesterday, Desiree and drove to town early in the morning and discovered the grocery store pleasantly devoid of customers but also found the premade salad coolers mostly empty.

For no particular reason, I am a little weirded out by the fact we have entered the year 2023.  I keep thinking back to my days in high school when I considered the year 2000 an outlandish prospect.

2023?

Seriously?

On a larger scale, the war in Ukraine rages on and a full moon is approaching.

Salma Hayek is still hot.

The House of Representatives is without a speaker.

End of morning report.

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment