Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

A Skylight and Moose Drool Beer

Starting this morning, I am teaching for two days in Bozeman.  Rather than staying in Bozeman, I opted to get a room in Three Forks at the Lewis and Clark Motel.  According to the Guest services Directory (found in my room), the Lewis and Clark is bicycle and dog friendly.  The ice machine uses filtered water and the pillows covers are 100% Egyptian cotton.

I must assume all of this means something to someone other than me.

Me?  I am keen on my own private deck with a skylight just outside a sliding door.  And I was given a free Moose Drool beer when I checked in.

Good stuff. 



My Private Deck



Me Video Chatting with Desiree on the Deck

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment