Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Thursday, June 3, 2021

My Most Attentive Student

I try my best to limit the use of Power Point presentations in my classes.  The presentations are a fine tool, but an entire day of Power Point has the net effect of turning course attendees into zombies.

That said, yesterday I had a student in my class who was transfixed by my Power Point.  Daisy the dog could not get enough.  Throughout the day, whenever I clicked through a few slides, Daisy would run to the front of the classroom to be close to the screen upon which the slides appeared.

It feels good knowing I reached at least one trainee.  It’s the reason we instructors do what we do.





Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment