Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Mountain Report

Stopped at the cabin to watch a bulldozer cut a road across my neighbor’s property.

Note to self: Nothing stops a bulldozer (See video below).

Drove deeper into the mountains and picked up five littered aluminum cans from the edge of the road.  Near the top of a mountain pass, I hopped from my truck to poke around in the understory.  About sixty feet in, I found a wood tick crawling on my pants.

Note to Self: Yikes!

End of off-trail hiking for the day.

Because I was without proper adult supervision (I was alone), I photographed another Indian paintbrush.  Also captured another image of my favorite mountain vista.

End of report.



Mountain Vista



Paintbrush

Bulldozer at Work

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment