Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Tar Wars, Part 2

Let’s not mince words here: I am an idiot.

Not so long ago, I bragged about applying a little tar to the foundation for my sunroom without getting any on me or my clothing.

Yesterday, I paid the price for that.  I needed to open up the bucket of tar one more time to slap some of the stuff on the elbow of an underground metal propane pipe I exposed along the back of my house.

How messy can one small elbow be?

I can answer that.

Shockingly messy.

Apparently, the tar jumped right onto me when I was not looking.  I didn’t even notice.  Thinking I had won another victory in the tar wars, I went about my day after finishing my little project.  And then I notice a smear of tar on my computer.

And the door.

And the counter.

Hmmm.  Where did that come from?

A quick investigation revealed the source.



Tar on my Laptop (Bottom Right)



The Source

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment