Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, October 1, 2021

A Book, Camping Chair, and a Cold Smoke Beer

What does a book, a camping chair, and a Cold Smoke Beer have in common?

I can answer that.

Yesterday, they had in common being gathered up by me and carried into my sunroom as part as my first official session of rest and relaxation there.  Given a cool outside temperature and ample sunshine, the sunroom proved the perfect warm place for me to sit and read a book.

I did exactly that.

Thirty years ago, I framed a doorway for the sunroom, but finished over the opening with a wish to one day add the sunroom.  On March 5 of this year, I began the initial demolition of the brick and stucco on the exterior of the house to make way for the sunroom addition.  I worked throughout the spring and summer to complete the project.

Yesterday, was they day I first used my new room.


March 4, 2021



July 5, 2021



July 16, 2021



September 30, 2021 (Me Reading in the Sunroom)

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment