Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Morning Report: October 20, 2021

I have sipped at my coffee and eaten beets, known as ‘beetroots’ in other parts of the world, for breakfast.

I often eat vegetables for breakfast.   And I don’t think beets taste like dirt, though I am no expert on this matter.   I will be expelling pink fluids following this breakfast, but I am assured no harm has been done internally.

In the larger view, my 20 pounds of housecat disapproves of the cooling temperatures as we plod toward winter and I disapprove of the amount of plastic used in our everyday lives.

Recently, I have been trying to find a place where I can inject the word “spork” in an everyday conversation with someone, but have had no luck as of yet.

End of report.

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment